Monday, August 4, 2014

Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles


Sorry for the bad picture and chipped nails but! these popsicles were really good and 
super easy to make. I doubled the ingredients to make extra and used dixie cups because
I have yet to invest in a good popsicle mold, maybe next summer.

Mix 1/2 cup graham crackers with 2 tablespoons melted butter, set aside.
Blend one 8 oz. cream cheese package, 2 cups strawberries, 1/2 cup confectioners
sugar and 1/2 cup sour cream (you could also use Greek yogurt which I prefer but
sour cream was in the fridge so it was what I used and it worked perfectly.)
Pour in your molds and top with graham cracker mixture. If your are using dixie
cups I suggest adding the graham cracker crumbs first.

enjoy.
xoxo

recipe from elephantineblog

No comments:

Post a Comment