Tuesday, May 17, 2016

18/52 | 19/52

18/52


"a photo of my child, once a week, every week in 2015."

Maximiliano: I always wake up about an hour before you, always rushing out of bed trying to not wake you, so I can have my alone time of the day. Yes,  at almost four, you still sleep in papa's and my bed, you refuse to sleep in your bed saying that it's a baby bed and you need a big bed. Go figure. We plan on getting rid of your crib-turned-into-bed soon and buying a real big kid bed. We really have no sentimental attachment to it since you never slept in it anyway. On some days I like to watch you sleep for a bit and think about the days when you were just a little newborn and I would watch you sleep all day long.

19/52


"a photo of my child, once a week, every week in 2015."

Maximiliano: This picture was taken the 14th of May. It was your first time at the movie theaters. We were always unsure that you would sit through a whole movie. We thought the jungle book was the perfect movie (although you wanted to be pictured with the ninja turtles) and you absolutely loved it. You behaved so well. As soon as we walked out you kept on saying how much fuuun the movie was and talking about how the animals were nice but the tiger was bad. I can't wait to take you to allll the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment