Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes Recipe
I made these for my boyfriends birthday this passed weekend
and everybody loved them so much, it made me happy.
cookies & cream cheesecakes
recipe from the book: Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
- 42 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos are my fav.)
30 left whole, 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temp, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Line muffin tins with paper liners &
place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
2. On med.- high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined.
Beat in vanilla.
3. Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine.
Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
4. Divide batter evenly among cookie-filled cups,
filling each almost to the top.
Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until filling is set ( about 22 min.)
Cool completely and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
I had plenty of left over mix,
so i bought a box of white cake mix and made this today:
Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Cake (:
I love to bake and i also like to paint.
I painted this for my boyfriend, it was part of his birthday present: