Sunday, June 3, 2012

while i was gone... instagram post.



 














1. & 2. the only one i can never stay mad at for her cuteness melts my heart; vicky.
3. & 4. making/ sewing my baby shower invitations inspired by some i saw on pinterest.
5. banh mi : vietnamese sandwich 6. cravings: sushi + mango & melon hi chews.
7. ready for an early show my husband was playing.
8. dinner at my favorite vietnamese restaurant: ginger pho & grill.
9. home made pizza: ricotta , spinach and tomato. 10.snacking on best kettle corn ever.
11. date with my husband <3 12. breakfast sandwich + cafe con leche.
13. craving: ramen date. 14. funny print i bought at the art festival + birthday flowers.
15. frozen strawberries, banana, almond milk smoothie. 16. thai1on food truck :
thai spiced fries + thai iced tea.


so I've been absent for almost a month... so many things have been going on in my
"real life" that I haven't had time to keep up with my blogging; doctor appointments,
baby shower preparations,  personal issues, dates with the husband, preparing for
baby and lots of good food in between. May was restless but I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment