Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Healthy Reese's Peanut Butter Cups


Hi guys. Let me tell you about these AMAZING healthy chocolate snacks.
All you need are 5 simple ingredients and you will be in healthy Reese's heaven.

I incorporated these into my diet as a snack when I started clean eating back 
in March, I believe. Chocolate being one of my absolute favorite things (especially
Reese's peanut butter cups), well I just couldn't live without it so I decided to make
my own, I was so impressed on how good they were! 

P.S. those little cute chocolate liners are from my local Japanese market.

Healthy Reese's

Ingredients:

- 1/2 c. coconut oil (slightly melted)
- 1/2 c. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. smooth peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/4 c. raw honey
- 1/2 t. vanilla

Blend all ingredients together, food processor or whisk both work just fine.
Pour into your candy cups. Freeze for about 30 minutes until firm then
remove, place in sealed container and store in freezer. Whenever you have
a chocolate craving pop one out of the freezer and in to your mouth! 
These are also great for children.

Enjoy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment