Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Labor Day & here are some Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies for you.



Happy Labor Day! Wish I was going to the beach, tanning and bbq-ing today but
instead I will be working! Hey, at least boss just text me saying I go in earlier then said
but also get out earlier so hurray for that!

Mean while here are these pictures from the brownies I made earlier last week.
I saw them on pinterest and my heart skipped a beat so I had to make them.
Although I would probably not make them again because though they were good,
they were a little too indulging for me. I do have to say my mom loved them and
that is saying a lot...


If you would like to make them I recommend that you not forget to let them set an hour
in the refrigerator or two at room temperature before cutting them, something I forgot
to do but on the bright side you get to see how intensely fudgy these are.

Recipe from: halfbakedharvest



Hope you guys have a great labor day!
XOXO
Lidia


No comments:

Post a Comment