Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thankful For:


Maximiliano. He gave my life meaning. Even though there are tough days there is never a day that I don't feel fulfilled and content with what I'm doing. The love that he shows me is a love so beautiful, a love so different, that I wasn't aware that it existed until he came along. Every single day I feel the luckiest human because I get to share my life with him.

Damian. My oh so hard working husband, We have our arguments like every marriage but I am so grateful for this man, He gives his all and never complains.He gives us all without asking for anything in return. Thankful for the love we share.

 Family. My mom and sisters mean so much to me, My sweet mother always willing to help with whatever she can. The love and patience they have for Maximiliano is out of this world and I will forever be grateful for that.

Coffee, Although I stopped drinking coffee cold turkey and have slowly tried incorporating it back into my life. I don't know how I could live without it! Toddler stage can only be survived with lots of coffee!

I'm grateful for my dad. Although I haven't seen him in about 3 years (since he got deported) and our relationship was not good before that, I'm thankful that he is healthy, has a roof over his head and food on his table.

For the roof over our heads, the food on our table, the clothes on our backs. The clean water we have to drink and bathe in, For the couple real friends I have left.

For every day I get to wake up,





No comments:

Post a Comment