Monday, November 23, 2015

A Very Late Pumpkin Patch Post















I had this post saved as a draft for quite some time, I finally decided to post it before I totally forget about it and these pictures get lost in the abyss of my computer. We visited two new pumpkin patches this fall and both of them were really fun. The first one was the Carlsbad pumpkin patch where we met our friends that came down from Santa Cruz. That day was blazing hot, after the pumpkin patch we went back to their place so the boys could go in the pool for a while before we headed back home. That's fall in California for ya! The second patch we visited had a little corn maze which was pretty awesome since we had never been in one before, we definitely enjoyed this patch especially since the weather was nice and cool!

Now we are ready for a nice and very low key thanksgiving dinner this Thursday, maybe I'll post a halloween related post and another pending post I had before all this holiday madness begins. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment