Wednesday, January 20, 2016

1/52 | 2/52

1/52


"a photo of my child, once a week, every week in 2015."

Maximiliano: We took you to the park to ride your scooter. You rode it for about 5 minutes then decided you would much rather explore. You picked up sticks, threw rocks, climbed and swung on bars, searched for birds and squirrels and picked flowers, one for your dad, one for me and one for yourself. 

2/52


"a photo of my child, once a week, every week in 2015."

Maximiliano: This is your favorite park, you call it the fish park, due to the giant fish on the playground. This day you and your dad chased each other around playing "monster" while I sat and contemplated this wonderful view in much need of caffeine. It was cute when you ran up to me and said "hurry the giant creature is coming!", your dad and I had quite a laugh at that.

|

Being the ocd person that I am, I was trying to figure out when exactly the first week of the year started to get this project right haha. I found this week calendar and went with that. I am excited to look back at this project at the end of the year and in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment