Thursday, October 3, 2013

Donuts Forever


So I am a major donut enthusiast, I have to have my donut fix at least once every month or two.
I was browsing Pinterest and came across these lovely donuts, Immediately I said to myself;
"I have to make some!." And so I did. 

These are mini baked donuts, I prefer the fried version of course but these are good nonetheless.
Slightly adapted the recipe to ingredients I had on hand. I subbed the buttermilk for evaporated
milk and used all spice instead of nutmeg. Using the mini pan, this recipe makes 48 tiny little donuts.

Glaze was simply 1/3 cup powdered sugar, splash of vanilla and splash of milk. Topped some
with shredded coconut, others with sprinkles and rolled some in powdered sugar.


I leave you with a picture of Maximiliano "helping" me put up some spiderwebs.

XOXO
Lidia



No comments:

Post a Comment