Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Last Days of Summer








Can you believe this is the first time we've been to the beach this summer? and summer is practically over... Although we did go for ice cream and a walk on the bay the other night, we even got to see fireworks before we left. Just like last summer, Maximiliano absolutely fell in love with the sand and salty water. He was soooo happy in the water and I totally didn't wear a bathing suit the first time I actually happened to get all soaked by the waves!

This year has been rough for us. My husband was stuck in a really bad job, working every. single. day. Not only did he end up having to invest everything he made right back into his job but we also didn't really get to spend much time together at all. I am happy to say that things are finally looking up for us and I have a feeling this coming year is going to be our year.

Hope your enjoying the last days of summer. Meanwhile I'll just be wishing for cooler weather over here, these past two weeks have kicked my butt! San diego has never ever been hotter! I've been slacking so much, because of this heat. All I want to do is sit in front of the fan forever.

XOXO
Lidia


No comments:

Post a Comment