Sunday, December 14, 2014

Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide


Hello! Hope all is well with you guys. I made this quick little gift guide for all you last minute Christmas shoppers. If you're anything like me, you are waaay behind on this. I simply put together some of my favorite things and I hope this helps you out. Don't mind the quality of it for I made this on paint. Yes you read right!


Kitchen | Hurom juicer, for all those weight loss/health new year resolutions coming up. | Sheet Pan Suppers, this book is amazing, every recipe is made in your oven using a sheet pan! perfect for the foodie in your life. | Market toaster, umm is this not the chicest toaster you ever did see? Comes in two sizes. You pick.

Home | Campfire soy candle. A candle that smells of camping and s'mores, what else could be greater? | Fujifilm Instax  instant smart phone printer, possibly the coolest thing I've seen and I want to print out all my instagram feed with this. | Crosley portable turntable. I want to gift this thing to myself. 

Style | Naty Hat from Brandy Melville. You can wear this with anything in your closet, I love it. | Druzy Drop Bracelet from fresh tangerine. The bracelet of my dreams. | Velvetine from limecrime. This is my favorite lip product ever. It is so perfectly matte and lasts forever. It comes in various shades, my favorite being Red Velvet. These thing are almost always sold out so you have to be lucky to get your hands on one! | Mulder Platform Boot from Jeffrey Campbell. These beauties have been on my list for a veryyy long time. | Super Black nail polish in Switch. They have so many awesome shades, you'll want them all. 

Littles | Vtech Kidizoom Camera. This is kind of awesome, it's a real camera for kids! They can also take videos and play games on it and you don't have to worry about them breaking it! | Leather Ankle Boot  for boys from Zara. | Bug Bingo. I kinda' want this for myself! | Do Good Print from Help Ink. Not only do they have awesome prints that your little one will love but with each print you buy you can provide people in need with meals, clean water, medical supplies, trees and books. So you will be double gifting with this one! I have a few prints on my list. | Balloon Modeling Kit. This just looks like so much fun, It will for sure keep little ones busy all day.

Hope this was of some help for you.
XOXO
Lidia

No comments:

Post a Comment