Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pinterest Inspo // Christmas


{ home // cozy throws + small pine tree via stylemepretty }


{ this would be the cutest Christmas cake, could add small pine trees. }


{ I would love to host a hot chocolate party and this one is just adorable! via williams-sonoma.com }


{ hot coco on a stick! you could make to gift or to serve at above hot chocolate party via makeandtakes }


{ these cookies are so simple yet completely adorable. }


{ for kids // this diy gingerbread play dough is an awesome holiday activity via sweetsugarbelle }


{ this would be the perfect Christmas breakfast for any kid, I'm in love via kidskubby }


{ I'm kinds of obsessed with this simple advent calendar via lapinblu }

Christmas is right around the corner and I haven't gotten any Christmas shopping done! I am not looking forward to crowded malls. We just got our tree up yesterday and it finally feels like Christmas, It's so cozy around here. I love Christmas lights and just put some in our room too, Christmas lights make anything magical. Have you done all your Holiday shopping? Is your tree up?


XOXO
Lidia


I couldn't find the source to some pictures, If you see a picture that belongs to you and want it taken down, I will do so immediately.












No comments:

Post a Comment