Thursday, May 5, 2016

15/52 | 16/52 | 17/52

15/52


"a photo of my child, once a week, every week in 2015."

Maximiliano: AKA the coolest kid in town. Your poses are everything, Here you were doing some kind of space robot dance.

16/52


"a photo of my child, once a week, every week in 2015."

Maximiliano: This day you rejected all breakfast options and insisted that you wanted pizza. I thought to myself, sure, why not? Pizza for breakfast never hurt anyone?

17/52


"a photo of my child, once a week, every week in 2015."

Maximiliano: Suprisingly enough, I found no pictures of you for week 17 on my camera roll. But I did find a few boomerang clips of you, so here's a still of you shooting some webs. Also, you've been living in this mask as of lately. Yesterday morning you startled me as you popped in to the restroom with this mask on (in your tiger pj's),  I thought you were still sound asleep.

_______________________


P. S. looking at all three pictures of you, I see so much of you in them. Your personality shines right through. You bring so much joy to everyone around you, thank you for that. My little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment