Friday, April 20, 2012

peek at my life through instagram:











1. i have a slight obsession for cute socks. 2. chipped nails + hello kitty ring. 3. late night cinnamon rolls, i used this recipe. 4. fish tail. 5. before & after : best homemade pepperoni mushroom pizza, recipe. 6. favorite date night. 7. leopard print shoesies + green thights.  8. making s'mores with leo. 9. homemade stuffed crust. 10. gifted bread calls for breakfast tortas.

It was my birthday yesterday, I'm now 25. Time flies. Woke up to breakfast made by my husband and no dishes to wash. I surprisingly did not bake a cake as much as I wanted to,  I just feel kind of drained lately. My mom bought me some yummy cheesecake which is what I originally planned to bake. My birthday was filled with hugs from my dearest mom, sisters and husband, lots of flowers, chocolate and gummy bears. So much happened this last year. A lot of good things. I baked lots of cakes, got married, found out I'm expecting a baby boy! Some sad things happened as well. One of them being that my dad got deported out of the country after 22 years of living here, just in the middle of his whole immigration process, he wasn't able to be here when I got married, he won't be here for his first grandchild's birth, he wasn't able to be here for my 25th birthday, I've been doing a lot of tear shedding over here but I'm hoping something good will come out of all this mess. I feel so vulnerable when I share bits of my personal life especially something like this, but it just felt like the thing to do. Going to work on my 25 things to do before I'm 26 list.

happy friday.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Where is your father now? did he have a greencard? or did he apply for Citizenship? and I'm guessing you weren't born in America either?

    ReplyDelete