Here are some pictures I snapped on Sunday at the park and Monday at the park + home.
Sunday we had a very busy day. We headed to the park early in the morning, after that we did some exploring at the library and returned some books as well as checked out more books, after that our plan was to go to the pumpkin patch but it was extremely packed so we skipped that and headed to target to pick up some Halloween candy and of course while there picked up a few other things that were not on our list! We then had lunch at costco, picked up a few things we needed from Ikea and finally did a little grocery run at trader joe's... all this without a stroller. Maxi was such a trooper! He fell asleep during the car ride to trader joe's and stayed in the car with Dad.
Monday, Maximiliano and I went on a little walk around the neighborhood and stopped by the park after. We were there playing for a while. I can never be there for too long because this kid wears me out. Seriously barely even stays on the playground, he's just running around everywhere trying to climb up the slides (especially when other kids are getting ready to slide down). There was a lot of crying involved when it was time to go but it was soon forgotten by coloring and sticking super hero stickers everywhere.
Maximiliano at 2 years 4 months:
- Non stop running.
- Loves animals. Can say monkey, puppy, chee (for cheetah), gecko, futterfly, bird, sharky (shark), spider man (for spider) and turtle. He trumpets like an elephant, roars like a lion, meows like a cat and hisses like a snake. For some reason he calls giraffes and zebras boinga boinga.
- Other words he says a lot: pumpkin, Halloween, mine, bubbles, shower, book, nap time.
- Not so friendly with other kids.
- Loves to eat: everything! but some of his favorites are rice, eggs, pizza, string cheese, apples and yogurt.
- Favorite t.v. show + movies: wild kratts, despicable me and madagascar.
- Favorite book: where the wild things are.