Friday, March 20, 2015

LINKS | Happy Weekend!



{ Blurry photo I took while walking to the park | I love my city, there is beauty all around }

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start sharing my favorite links of the week every Friday. I love seeing other people's picks, I always find really interesting things/ recipes/ photos/ videos.

Here is what I've been keeping my eye on this week:

Ever in the mood for some rain? This site is your answer.
Just discovered the cutest florist in San Diego. Going to pick up some flowers from her, soon!
For future brunch parties, insanely easy way to poach a dozen eggs at once.
These chicken hand pies look so good.
Want to make this sunflower seeded brittle asap.
This is totally happening when I move out.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, had a date with the husband today that involved a bit of shopping and vietnamese food. Saturday and Sunday will be all dedicated to Maximiliano. Tomorrow will probably consist of an early picnic, flying kites and cupcakes (none for me). Xoxo, Lidia.



1 comment:

  1. I've seen that flower booth!

    And that brittle looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete