Friday, March 27, 2015

LINKS | TGIF!


{ Photo cred. goes to my little | We hear a "cheeese" and see a flash then turn to find Maximiliano photographing his luchadores, not too shabby for an almost three year old haha }

Here is what I've been into this week:

This new album by my all time favorite band unfortunately sans my favorite musician on vocals, but still good.
Also by Porter, the beautifully executed video to their single Huitzil.
This cover of one of my favorite songs.
On irrational parenting/ parenting trends. What works for some doesn't work for others.
This healthy eggplant parmesan is on my soon to make list.

Thank God it's Friday. What weekends mean to me: date night, family adventures and relaxing. Really looking forward to possibly having some avocado rolls and miso soup today. Hope your weekend is lovely! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment