Friday, January 9, 2015

Best Burgers, Like Ever


| Okay, so yesterday I made burgers again and I quickly came to look at the recipe and then realized that something was missing. I could not believe I forgot to put the eggs in the ingredient list. So I am re-posting this! |

Yes, I'm going to share with you the recipe to the best burgers you'll make. Super simple, super fast like all the recipes that I like sharing here. I made these for dinner a few nights ago in like a blink of an eye. You can also make these for a weekend bbq and wow your family and friends.

I usually like my burgers with lettuce, tomato and onion. If I'm feeling fancy (which most of the time I am) I will add avocado, caramelized onion and mushrooms. Here I only added pepper jack cheese and caramelized onion because I totally wasn't aware that I was out of veggies. Also a tip for you from me, instead of buying burger buns buy fancy rolls like the ones pictured. They not only taste better but they hold up way better. On the side I like a good crunchy pickle and sweet potato fries + spicy ketchup (not pictured because this was taken the day after and I had no left overs of that).

I hope you will give these a try, you will thank me for it! XOXO Lidia

Best Burgers

- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1/2 a red onion, diced
- about a tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- just under 1/4 a cup of worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs

Get all Ingredients in a large bowl and incorporate well with your hands. Form in to 8 patties.
Cook on a griddle or on the grill until well done. Serve with your favorite toppings.

Ta-Da! That's it. Easy right? Now go make these for dinner.

* To make the spicy ketchup just mix ketchup with chili garlic sauce or sriracha. It's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment