Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Saturday | 01/10/15


















We woke up, walked to the park, stopped to grab some food on the way, ate and then soaked up the beautiful weather + scenery. I loved that we were basically the only ones at the park and Maximiliano had the playground all to himself.

I was really feeling thankful. Thankful that we get to enjoy this warm beautiful weather on a winter morning. Thankful of all the beauty surrounding us. I really missed these Saturday mornings at the park. This is the park where I spent plenty of weekends as a child. The park that hosted many of my birthday parties, my sisters birthday parties, cousins, friends and my sons first and second birthday. Easters and fourth of July's too. Other times, just hanging out with friends. I made lots of memories here but my favorite so far are the ones that I am now making with my little family. XOXO Lidia

No comments:

Post a Comment