Monday, January 19, 2015

Ice Cream Date + Sunday Zoo Trip


















Life Lately. I've been reading quite a few books, taking walks to the park with Maximiliano, cooking, forever being thankful for the beautiful weather, drinking lots of coffee and over-thinking a bit. I wish I could add listening to lots of music to that list but ever since my iPod broke a few months back, I just haven't.  Another thing I would love to start doing again is going on runs, I'm going to wait until next month when it starts getting dark a bit later.

It had been almost a month since we took a zoo trip, so we went on Sunday. I finally got kettle corn, every time we'd go, I'd say "I'll get some next time!". It was a really nice day and the bears were finally out! They were so cute, playing with each other and putting on a show for everyone. After that we walked to the park that's next to the zoo and sat and ate a sandwich while listening to the Sunday performers. It was the perfect ending to our Sunday. It all felt so good. I have another trip to the zoo planned for this weekend since Maxi kept on asking for the eagles that we did not see (one of his favorite).

XOXO, Lidia

No comments:

Post a Comment