Monday, February 22, 2016

7/52


"a photo of my child, once a week, every week in 2015."

Maximiliano: You have such an imagination and you are such a boy! I love hearing the stories you tell us. Here we were taking a walk in Sea Port and as always you love to explore all the little nooks along the way. You told us this (convention center) was your planet and that you made it yourself. You said this is where you worked and that there were lots of creatures inside. When I asked what kind of creatures, you started naming animals and some of the ones I can remember were "a little tiny dinosaur", "a little lizard" anddd an elephant! It was hard to get you out of your planet to continue exploring the rest of the port but we convinced you by reminding you there was a pond with ducks further down. As we walked away you told your dad and I that when you grew older you would invite us to have rice and chicken at your planet. After a long walk we were hungry and ready to pick up some food and head home but you saw your planet and did not want to leave, of course being the 3 1/2 year old toddler that you are you threw a little fit. You were really sad, saying: "but my planet is going to miss me." We promised we would go back and have a picnic there and that cheered you up a bit.

___________________________________________

I know this 52 project is supposed to be a photo project but I love that sometimes one photo inspires me to write a whole paragraph of memories that are related. 

No comments:

Post a Comment