Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Links

My  Valentine's wishlist. What can I say I'm a simple kind of girl.
Spun sugar candle / Ranunculus flowers/ Latte


Favorite internet Valentine's stuff:

- This would make an amazing Valentine's Dinner. Add some shrimp/ chicken and voila! 
- Dying over these shoes that are on super sale. Perfect for a Valentine's/ Galentine's date.
- This Valentine's day in a box is such a great idea. 
- A coffee lover valentine. Yes please.
- Some thing for the kids (I'm dying to make these for myself). Frosted animal sugar cookies.
- Dreamy way to spend Valentine's.

_________________________________________________________
Happy weekend! Our plans this weekend: Tonight: target run for essentials + last minute valentine treats. Redbox + snacks and mayyybe some wine! Saturday: Friends Valentine's dinner/playdate. Sunday: Hopefully a relaxed picnic?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment