Friday, May 29, 2015

LINKS


Happy Friday! Maximiliano woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I have no plans. Damian has band practice. The weather is gloomy. So let's see how this Friday plays out for us over here. I'm on day 15 of whole30 and that means I'm half way there! I couldn't feel better and am not missing any food at all, I never go hungry and am happy with all the meals I eat. Only on day 9 did I have a MEAN donut craving and I almost gave in BUT am so happy I didnt! This weekend I'm going to try to fit in a farmer's market outing and hopefully some beach time. I'm almost done with all crafty diy's for Maxi's birthday so I'm happy about that! Also I get to hang out with my good friend Jasmin tomorrow so yay, maybe we will get some thrifting done. Hope you all have a great weekend! XOXO

This weeks favorite finds:

This campfire collection for kids is adorable!
Legs up the wall for your heart to rest.
These wraps look delicious. I would use lettuce instead.
Really want to make my own mayo!
Dreaming of a smore's party.
And lastly my GOALS never change. Beach front home.

No comments:

Post a Comment