Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day


Hope you all had a lovely mother's day. Our Sunday was definitely dedicated to all the moms in our life. When I woke up Damian had flowers for me AND (this was literally what made my morning) my favorite Iced coconut latte, it's the little things. I decided to make brunch for my mom just like last year. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, mimosas and a had lots of fruit for us. It was nice to have brunch together and have my mom relax for a bit, she is always busy doing one thing or another. She literally does not even sit to eat so I was happy to prepare everything and do all the dishes as well, while she got to relax and enjoy herself. My only request for mother's day was to go to Hammond's for some ice cream so Damian took me there after we had brunch. It was pretty amazing, can't wait to go again! After, we visited my mother in law to wish her a happy mother's day and drop off a little present and then it was back to my mom's where my sister cooked a carnitas feast for us. It was the perfect mother's day.





{ Starting from top left going clockwise: thai tea, toasted coconut, kona coffee, banana storm, white chocolate coconut macadamia nut, butter pecan }

{ I couldn't get this little guy to take a picture with me, I thank him for making me the happiest mom even though there are times when he drives me completely nuts, he is my sunshine. }



1 comment:

  1. That Mother's Day spread looks amazing. And the ice cream! I need to try that place.

    ReplyDelete