Friday, May 1, 2015

LINKS

 { Maximiliano with grandma on a taco tuesday date | no I do not let him drink coke but yes my mom at times let's him have a sip of hers, no matter how many times I tell her not to. }

Spicy Sofritas Veggie Bowls. On the to make list.
I am definitely the Default Parent.
Can't decide if I want to get these or these for Maximiliano.
I've been having baby fever lately. These baby girl clogs are the cutest.


It's Friday and we literally have no plans this weekend and I am perfectly fine with that.

I've been really contemplating doing a round of whole 30. I feel like my body would really thank me for it. After struggling with eating a healthy diet but getting crazy junk food cravings and sometimes binge eating, I think whole 30 would help me with the sugar cravings. If you haven't heard about whole 30, you can check out their program rules here. If I do it, I would start tomorrow and that would most likely mean we would possibly go out for pizza and a coconut latte today.

What are your plans for this weekend?
XOXO, Lidia.











No comments:

Post a Comment