Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Blues | Saturday in Pictures











It's Monday and I've got the Monday Blues.

I thought this weekend was going to be pretty laid backs but it was quite eventful. Saturday we went to the annual Chicano park day. The Aztec dancers performed, low rider cars were displayed, there were plenty of vendors selling their art and also lots of yummy food. We then rode the trolley all the way into down town and walked to balboa park where we sat down for a while and relaxed in the green grass before we headed to the zoo. After the zoo we were planning to hang a bit at our friends picnic but the weather wasn't too nice and it started sprinkling as we got there so we just said hi and headed out for home. 

Sunday, Damian took Maxi to the park and I had target therapy, which included a latte, half an hour in the dollar section and trying on some clothes. I picked up some stuff for Maxi's birthday party not until June but I like to prepare in advance. We then headed to a street fair, where we walked around for a bit and then decided to go get some food + dessert and head home. 

Today was hard but Mondays are usually hard. Damian is at work from 5-4 then band practice from 4-8 which leaves me all alone with no time to even shower and it just drives me nuts. Cheers for tomorrows and better days.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment