Friday, April 17, 2015

LINKS | STRESSED


This weeks favorites:

Toddler eats. Great ideas for little lunches.
I really want to make a macrame plant hanger, with this easy tutorial.
How to turn a diaper box into a basket, another easy tutorial I want to try.
Teaching your child not to interrupt. I have a feeling this is going to come in handy soon.
and lastly GOALS.

This week has been SO hard. I have been taking care of my two year old niece because her grandparents (who are the ones that usually take care of her) had to take an emergency trip to Mexico. Let me just say I have not had time to sit down from 8-6 for the past 3 days. Maximiliano and her are constantly fighting over every. single. thing. They each want what the other has. They are also constantly getting into trouble, dragging chairs to get popsicles out of the freezer, jumping on the bed, climbing all the couches and then jumping off and so on and so forth. I was ready to just break down and cry with both of them today. I run out to throw a very bad diaper in the front yard trash can, literally took me 4 seconds and Maximiliano locked me out. After a minute of trying to convince him to unlock the door for me and mentioning time out a few times I gave up ran to the back door and forced my hand through the window. Maxi is a trouble maker BUT nothing compared to when they both team up. To think next week will be the same... Ugh that is not even all of it but I am too tired, it's been a looong day and my bed awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment