Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mother's Day Brunch Inspiration


Still no plans for Sunday. Seems like that's pretty much my life lately. Nothing planned. Funny because I'm the kind who organizes and plans everything in advanced but lately I've been letting things happen. Except of course Maxi's birthday, I've been planning that since months ago. Last year my sisters and I had a nice brunch for my mom, since usually every place is packed for brunch we figured that would be the best way to go. This year all I know is there will be tequila involved.

Here are some links I gathered for a perfect Mother's Day brunch or get together:

Winesicles with edible flowers.
Kiwi mint mojitos.
This simple mother's day breakfast.
Elegant make-ahead brunch. Anything make-ahead is kinda my favorite.
This mother's day brunch looks amazing.
I'm debating between making this cherry beer-garita or these strawberry margarita jello shots. But I'm most likely going to make both.

Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing mothers out there! We have the hardest and yet most wonderful and rewarding responsibility. Cheers!
XOXO, Lidia

No comments:

Post a Comment