I made this delicious salad before i became vegetarian but i'll share the recipe
with you guys anyway. It's so simple and you prob. have all the ingredients that
you need to make it already.
- 1 (7oz.) package rotini pasta noodles, cooked and drained
(i used macaroni noodles because it’s what i had,
worked great but rotini would look better in this salad)
-8 slices bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup lemon juice ( i used lime because once again
it’s what i had, i did use a little less than 1/4 because
it’s very acidic)
- 2 t. sugar
- 2 t. chicken bouillon
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced (i used 3 small)
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups thinly sliced lettuce
1. in small bowl combine mayo, lemon juice, chicken
bouillon and sugar. mix until smooth.
2. in a serving bowl add noodles, bacon, tomato,
green onions; toss with dressing.
stir lettuce right before serving.
i personally loved this salad as well as my sisters.